Xenon’s policy has always been to recruit its cleaners organically, through recommendations from existing staff, as far as possible. However, we are always interested in attracting highly motivated staff. Contact our Human Resources department to find out about our current vacancies.
You’ll find us a fair employer and we always offer full-time staff a pay package above the National Minimum Wage. Our managers adhere closely to the guidelines laid out in the Commission of Racial Equality’s code of practice for the elimination of racial discrimination. All applicants will be considered on their merit as individuals, irrespective of their nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
All applicants must complete the Xenon Services application form and are given a starting slip and contract of employment. Satisfactory references regarding past employment must be produced. These are checked by telephone and followed up by a letter where possible.
- The applicant must provide identification in accordance with current legislation. A documented National Insurance number is acceptable.
- Applicants must certify that there is no legal restriction that prohibits their employment in the UK. This will be achieved by retaining:
- A properly documented National Insurance number from a P45, P60 or NI Card
- A UK or EEC birth certificate (including appropriate registration number)
- An EEC national identity card
- A UK or EEC passport
- An original letter from the Home Office
- Details of a bank or building society account for direct BACS payment.